Graduate School Scholarships
The purpose of the scholarship program is to support graduate research and projects that promote advanced practice psychiatric nursing. Scholarship awards are typically $2,000.
Scholarship applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a psychiatric mental health nursing program in Washington State during the 2018-2019 academic year (Fall-Summer).
- You do not have to be enrolled for the entire year.
- You do not have to be a Washington resident.
- Have a current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- Academic Performance
- School Involvement
- Community/Volunteer Activities
The Foundation is now accepting scholarship applications for the 2018-2019 academic school year. All application materials must be received or postmarked by September 1, 2018. Scholarships applications will be available in late spring 2018, and will be awarded at our annual Gala in the fall.