Graduate School Scholarships
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year were due on September 1, 2018. scholarships for year will be awarded at our gala on November 4, 2018.
The purpose of the scholarship program is to support graduate research and projects that promote advanced practice psychiatric nursing. Scholarship awards are typically $2,000.
Scholarship applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a psychiatric mental health nursing program in Washington State during the upcoming academic year (Fall-Summer).
- You do not have to be enrolled for the entire year.
- You do not have to be a Washington resident.
- Have a current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- Academic Performance
- School Involvement
- Community/Volunteer Activities