To support graduate students pursuing a career in advanced practice psychiatric nursing.
Application materials may be submitted online or by mail or email. Materials must be received or postmarked by September 1, 2018.
Complete our online scholarship application form. Our thanks to the Association of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses for hosting our online scholarship application form.
Download our scholarship application.
- Mail to Lois Price Spratlen Foundation, 1229 Cornwall Ave., Suite 308, Bellingham, WA 98225; or
- Email materials in PDF format to office@theLois.org. Emailed submissions must include all of the materials listed below in a single email correspondence.
Scholarship application materials must include the following:
- Completed Foundation Scholarship Application.
- Letter of introduction, including your career goals, personal motivation to pursue the profession, research interests, and, if applicable, a description of your graduate research or project.
- Current college transcripts (a copy of the transcript is acceptable).
- Current résumé.
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Foundation will select scholarship recipients. All information will be held in strict confidence.
- This scholarship is a one-time award. New recipients will be selected annually.
- Scholarship money will be distributed on November 4, 2018.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email and will be honored at the Foundation Gala on November 4.